Arkansas Bend Lost & Found

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RumBum

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Found: I have someone's cooler. Looks brand new. I also came home with a new folding chair.

Lost: I lost a finger spool with yellow line and I lost my car keys.

Everyone's coolers had gatorade and water; you'll need to give a better description that that. It's real nice and I'd like to keep it. :wink:

I'm pretty sure I've got Brett's cooler and chair.
We're not too far away from each other, so shoot me a PM and we can link up.

Everyone's coolers had gatorade and water; you'll need to give a better description that that. It's real nice and I'd like to keep it. :wink:

If'n olny I'd of known it wasn't LM's I'd of loaded it in the truck.... it is a nice cooler.

BTW I've still got someones weight pockets...

Haha ... all the fun things people leave behind ... my cooler way nice and new, blue and white, had wheels ... the Gatorade bottles were the little ones and it had Ozarka water ... close enough?

:wink:

Haha ... all the fun things people leave behind ... my cooler way nice and new, blue and white, had wheels ... the Gatorade bottles were the little ones and it had Ozarka water ... close enough?
:wink:

We have a winner! PM sent for discussion of return of property.

Good grief, all you Swapper Swampers in Austin! Sounds like everyone made it home with a piece of someone elses gear. Why couldn't just one of the northern Swampers just forget their computer sometime... geez, Central Texas has all the fun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom