ARGH!!!!!!!! I am going through withdrawls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AeroMike

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I want to go diving SOOOOOOOOO bad. I left my regulator on Phills boat. :shakehead:

I did talk the wifey into buying a back up system and yesterday I got a Mares Ranger 2 reg, an Airwave integrated Octo that hooks up to my BCD with just an air pressure gauge. I did not get another computer, lol but here I am sitting at work, wishing I was in the river looking for teeth.

I do not know if I can wait till Saturday to dive!!!!! I am need to [cough-cough] call in sick:wink:

Mike... I am prepared to do some more fossiling in Venice this season. Would you like to go? I would also like to dive the site below Venice you mentioned. Can you hook me up with boat and/or site information? Johnny would be a path to your regulator. Do you know Johnny? Fossilbabe left for the Venice beach this morning. She will be talking to fossil divers and extracting (no pun intended) the latest fossil info.

The Trinity is going offshore Charleston next Sunday (Aug 7th) to the limestone ledge where I found the large fossilized scallops. If you are interested, I will do that dive with you. I would like to do it again. I have not committed yet but I am standing on ready. Its an easy and fun dive. Departs at 8am. If the water is flat, it will be a pleasure cruise.

View of the bow of the Trinity

Last edited:
Hey Lee, what is the depth of that dive? I don't mind river diving without my computer and only a pressure gauge but deeper and I will want my computer.......which is on my other set up in Phill's boat. DW is killing the Edisto with some more great finds and I am tempted to just drive there and wade in somewhere.

Its a 75 foot dive. If its a smooth ride out it will be a pleasure cruise. I will sign on tomorrow. Thinking about hitting Boynton Beach Florida for some easy 80 foot blue water drifting in about a month. GREAT reefs. GREAT boat. Let me know if you wanna tag along. DW is a fossiling pro. Remember he has been doing it for 30 years. At 30 years you are NOT a follower. He uses his knowledge and instinct to zero in on worthwhile targets. We need to find us a boat to go around the bend from the last Edisto site we dove. We need to slowly push into the ACE Basin.

Video I took 2 miles offshore Boynton. 80 ft blue water and giant reef system below boat. EXCELLENT dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom