Are you cave certified?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm a fairly new cave diver in San Marcos and would love to participate even in a support role. Unfortunately, I don't meet the desired criteria, but best of luck in your search! Looks like a good project.

Surface support does not need a cave vert. You still get to learn about the cave and cave diving.

I might be interested in surface support. Do you know how much time it will require, if it will be weekends or weekday, etc?

If only I lived closer and didn't have to work...

I might be interested in surface support. Do you know how much time it will require, if it will be weekends or weekday, etc?
We all have day jobs. This is a weekend volunteer effort deal.

David, I know of a few folks that meet the requirements, but then you also know them too. The ones that come to mind is David F. and Trey L.

Trey let me know he was not interested in diving with us. Instead he used David Baker to push a permit through an alternative approval process to JW. He was granted a temporary permit which is interfering with our groups ability to complete our research in this cave. In addition, he told at least one of his members know that he does not approve of them diving for both groups.

We don't discriminate. We accept the help of any qualified divers. You can participate on any project in addition to ours.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom