Are you a fresh or salt water diver?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BEM:
I dive mostly fresh water, but love the salt water.

Exclusively salt water as there is next to none suitable or desirable fresh water sites for diving..

Of course the salt water here isn't too bad :wink:..

Except for the warmth and better vis I like fresh water better no burning in the eyes and on the lips

Jamdiver:
Exclusively salt water as there is next to none suitable or desirable fresh water sites for diving..

same here bro. I only have one dive in brackish water. That's as close to fresh water diving I have ever gotten (excluding pool - who counts pool sessions as dives anyway?!?!?:)).

Living in the Blue Grass State (KY), I'm pretty land locked, so it's mostly freash water diving for me in quarries & lakes (I try to avoid rivers like the Ohio, as I would probably come out glowing or something). I do try to get to ocean as often as possible (once or twice a year). It's nice to go somewhere warm and with good visability every now and again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom