Are there Dive Operators originating from the North Shore, Oahu?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jack x

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi,
I am staying on the North Shore of Oahu in early August and I am trying to find out if there are any dive trips / operators that originate from there. It seems that most are located on the South shore, and my schedule does not permit diving while I am staying in Waikiki Beach.

Since I am staying on the North Shore, I want to find a dive operator that originates boat trips from that area or even has boat pick-ups for divers staying up there. Or even shore dives from there.

If my only choice is to drive down to Waikiki, I will not be diving on Oahu.

Thanks for any insight you can provide!

All the best,
jack

Surf n Sea, Dive with Dave and Deep Ecology are all based on the north shore (Haleiwa). All conduct shore and boat dives all around the island.
I work as an instructor and videographer for Surf n Sea but I wanted to stay fair and give you all the info on North Shore dive shops.
You made the right choice by staying up on the north shore! Feel free to ask if you have any other questions
Mahalo,
Drew

Hey Drew,

Thank you for your quick, informative reply! I will look into the 3 operators you mentioned.
Mahalo,
jack

Back
Top Bottom