Are there any TUSA Authorized Retailers on here?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

starskipper

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
(Sorry for the cross-post from the DIY room. I wasn't sure where to post this question, but realized afterwards that here might be better.)

There are a handful of reg. service items that I can't easily get anywhere other than directly from the original manufacturer. Even though the reg. in question is discontinued, luckily they do still sell most of the components (just not bundled into service kits).

However, they don't sell those components directly to consumers. They only sell them to retailers.

I can find most of the items I need on their "B2B Authorized Retailer E-commerce Account Management" site, Homepage. (Example: EXHAUST VALVE (TR-400 ADJ / TR-390 ADJ) RK-4-2, 43-2 **)

I reached out to them to ask how I can get my hands on some of these items and they said they can't deal with me directly and I have to find a local dealer instead. But when I tried to contact my local dealers, none of them were of any help. It seems they're reluctant to sell components; they'd rather do the service for you themselves — which they won't do if the model is old/discontinued. Catch 22.

Is there anyone on this board who happens to have a login/contract/whatever at b2bpartner.tusa.com and who might be willing to order some items on my behalf? Alternatively, anyone who happens to have a bunch of spare TUSA parts lying around for sale?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom