Are the rumors true? Atomic BCD!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think you'd have a strong case for a lawsuit. Anyone who doesn't buy a BCD with built in lasers is crazy. Except we'd have to call them "lazers" so that it would be even cooler.

Boy we're a rough bunch :)

I have no doubt that Atomic will make a solid BCD, albeit at a premium price. If however I find out that it is in fact a new "BJ/W" type, then I'm going to demand some sort of compensation for the clear theft of my...ahem.... intellectual property from this thread :)

lundysd:
Boy we're a rough bunch :)

I have no doubt that Atomic will make a solid BCD, albeit at a premium price. If however I find out that it is in fact a new "BJ/W" type, then I'm going to demand some sort of compensation for the clear theft of my...ahem.... intellectual property from this thread :)

OKAY... that's pretty specific.:D

I just hope they release the lobster tractor-beam with instant de-shelling action that also makes julian fries with the flowbee attachment. Lets not forget the plasma cutter as well.

webmombot2flatcopy.jpg

I also heard that the deluxe model will give you Aquaman powers. You'll be able to summon a pod of dolphins, and speak to fish. :eyebrow:

What ever the price I will buy one.

Just to say that I have the BEST bcd on the market!!:wink:

Go atomic!!!

Marcosis:
0 replies!!! Well aren't I the popular one!!

Careful what you wish for with this crowd. (BTW The Atomic BC will be unveiled at DEMA if they can slide the fusion powered titanium gill system/emergency hovercraft past the Nuclear Regulatory Commission)

Really though, to be fair Atomic has uniformly expanded its line with great quality gear and they're so slow and methodical about it that I get excited to see the next thing. (Hi, my name's Tim and I'm a gearaholic.)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom