Are any of the usual suspects going to Murray this week?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

richerso

Contributor
Reaction score
Are any of the usual suspects going to be diving at Murray any time this week?

Just curious. I am jonesing (word?) to get wet (or stay dry - sorry).

who do you usually suspect?

who do you usually suspect?

'King..... you are never a suspect but just assumed to be guilty.

We should be up there today as there is snow happening right now :crafty:

Some people have to WORK for a living.

Ah Yes.... The Collective Peasantry.
I've heard you speak of them before. An unwholesome and distasteful lot they are.

A usurious lad such as yourself ought not see a need in caring about them.

I dare say that you are getting soft on us ! :shakehead:

:rofl3: Wow!

Where do you come up with this stuff?
Such an active imagination. . . . . . . . . .

padon me,
King Arthur calls. Gotta run.
Can't keep his Majesty waiting. Maybe I will nominate Timeliner to be the next court jester :D

:rofl3: Wow!

Where do you come up with this stuff?
Such an active imagination. . . . . . . . . .

padon me,
King Arthur calls. Gotta run.
Can't keep his Majesty waiting. Maybe I will nominate Timeliner to be the next court jester :D

What do you mean, the NEXT court jester?

Seriously, though, a Sunday or Tuesday dive at Murray might be doable. I'm not really sure if the Amish valets work during the week in the winter. We may have to warm our own towels and cognac. That would be the only downside that I could see. There are still a number of suspects that have yet to chime in. What say you Alan? Korey? John? You have been officially called out!

Well, I'm being forced to swim at CSSP on the 1st. After, I'll have to take a second job to pay for that weekend....

So no murray for me for at least a little while. Don't want to speak for John, but he's been very busy doing the puter thing for banks, and hasn't been diving much.

I'm really wanting to get back in the water soon. In the past year, this little dry spell has been my longest.

Well, I'm being forced to swim at CSSP on the 1st. After, I'll have to take a second job to pay for that weekend....

So no murray for me for at least a little while. Don't want to speak for John, but he's been very busy doing the puter thing for banks, and hasn't been diving much.

I'm really wanting to get back in the water soon. In the past year, this little dry spell has been my longest.

SLACKER!!!!!

I might consider diving on Sunday.

We are adopting a kitten today as we lost our family cat of 17 years a few months ago :( ...but we are like kids today all excited about the prospect of a new family member! :)

Back
Top Bottom