For Sale Aquatica D3S Housing and Nikon D3S Body

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GRH

Contributor
Reaction score
I am selling my lightly used Aquatica D3S Housing with virtually unused standard eye piece (I used the Aquatica View Finder). It was $4,190.00 new.

The housing has about 30 dives and has been in storage for over 4 years due to medical issues. Other than scratches on the bottom from Puget Sound’s rocky bottom, it is in excellent condition and the inside and most of the outside looks and functions like new..

The housing includes a pair of Nikonos connectors and an Ikelite connector. I ordered Ikelite, it was delivered with Nikonos and they added the Ikelite without removing the dual Nikonos. You can add the cost of an Ikelite connector to the values of the housing.

I will include an unused O-Ring. The strobe and focus light mounting balls visible in the pictures are NOT included.

I am the original owner and will ship in the original factory supplied box.

https://aquatica.ca/en/manuals/d3s.instructions.pdf

I am also selling my Nikon D3S Body that I purchased for $4,999.00. It is also in excellent condition with all original accessories and unopened documentation, camera strap, cables, etc.

D3S | Nikon

As good as this body is underwater, it is absolutely stellar for sports shooting and birds in flight with great low light/high ISO shooting, fast focus tracking and continuous burst shooting.

I am including two batteries, an assortment of Compact Flash cards including 2 ea. 32 GB cards and 2 ea. 16 GB cards. Also included are 2 ea. CF carrying cases, 2 ea. Lexar USB card readers and 2 ea. Lexar Firewire Card Readers.

The camera has 86,250 actuations and the D3S is rated at 300,000. I used it to shoot sports which is where most of the shutter count came from. I’ve owned every full-sized Nikon Body, currently have a D5 and D850 and the D3S is the most solid feeling and handling body of them all. Low light capability is great and allows shooting without strobes in bright clear water. Of course, strobes will be better. I also have a Really Right Stuff L-Bracket for sale separately.

Price for the Housing and Camera Body is $2,000.00 plus shipping and any fees.

Below is a link to more pictures hosted on my PBase page of the housing and camera body as well as a few sample images taken with the combo and some top side images taken with my D3S. Click on a thumbnail for larger images.

Aquatica D3S Housing and Nikon D3S Body by George Holland

Thank you.

View attachment 627533
Aquatica_D3S_Housing_5705_800p.jpg
Aquatica_D3S_Housing_5711_800p.jpg
Aquatica_D3S_Housing_5721_800p.jpg
Aquatica_D3S_Housing_5723_800p.jpg
Nikon_D3S_5692_800p.jpg
Nikon_D3S_5695_800p.jpg
Nikon_D3S_5696_800p.jpg

Hi, I am interested in housing only. I'm not in a hurry, located in Norway.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom