Aquatica D-100 Housing for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Puget

Reaction score
Aquatica D-100 Housing for sale

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have an Aquatica D-100 housing that I used for the Nikon D-100, (since sold), and would like to sell it to someone that either already has a D-100 or might be able to pick one up on the used market. The housing is now at Aquatica after being completely gone over so that whoever buys it will be getting a housing in perfect, like-new condition. The housing is of solid aluminum and is rated to 300 FSW/90 meters, although they have been taken deeper than that.

Here's a link to what the housing looks like on the Aquatica web site:

http://www.aquatica.ca/subpages/housing_catalog/d_housing_catalog.htm

Once on the link, hover your mouse on "Aquatica D100" at the upper left, then click on "product information". That will take you to front and back photos of the housing plus all of the technical specs. Additionally, there is a link to D-100 camera information.

Any buyer would need to also buy a dome port or a flat macro port from Aquatica. They can create a package deal for you around the housing itself.

The housing originally sold for around $2,000.00 US. I'm asking $800.00. Please PM me if you are interested, or please pass the word if you know anyone with a Nikon D-100 that might want to get a great housing for it at a great price.

Flat out, this housing in in mint, absolutely pristine condition.

- John Rawlings
(Online)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom