Aquaseal = impotence?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It does cause serious lapse in common sense, I have an upside down pocket on my dry suit to prove my point! :D:dork2:

Hmmm, I just realized, I don't have ANY kids..........

It does cause serious lapse in common sense, I have an upside down pocket on my dry suit to prove my point! :D:dork2:

Hmmm, I just realized, I don't have ANY kids..........

Just use it for floaty things and it may be OK.

As long as you can still try, I don't see the problem.:D

Yeah, I saw a pregnant lady drinking out of a Nalgene. Guess she hasn't heard that polypropelene causes infertility. :D
Or maybe as she was pregnant she though "Ive gotta try THAT! Im not going through THIS again!" :p

So does this mean that you shouldn't be using it to install a pee valve?

Its okay to use it to install the p-valve. The problem comes in when you use it to install the condom... :wink:

Its okay to use it to install the p-valve. The problem comes in when you use it to install the condom... :wink:

Certainly you are not suggesting that I start using Aquaseal to install the condom - I just got used to the stainless steel hose clamps.........

DC

Certainly you are not suggesting that I start using Aquaseal to install the condom - I just got used to the stainless steel hose clamps.........

DC

Might wanna re-check your sizing. :wink:

Gee, I didn’t think there was any ‘stir’ at all, most seemed to read my often dry sense of humor despite the lack of smileys.:blinking:

Curious yes, concerned no, thank you Whitesdiving for clearing that up for me. (Hope I haven’t caused too much of a ruckus over there.:()

DC
Now why did the thought of that

get a reaction of :rofl3: from me....:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom