aquascubabelize

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They just changed the name of the operation from Aqua Dives to the new name real reason for the change I am not sure but Aqua Dives do not have the best rap out there.

Gaz

Just to set the record straight there is no legal affiliation between the two companies Aqua Dives Belize Ltd. and Aqua Scuba Center Ltd as they both have different shareholders. Aqua Dives held the ranking of a PADI 5 Star Dive Center to date of closing which was a legal decision by the shareholders of that company.

If anyone would take the time to do a search they would find out the Aqua Scuba Center Ltd has been operating at Journey's End Resort since 2008 until they reopen in the center of town.

I have no doubt it is a completely seperate business entity but the truth is it is still run by the same people is it not ????

I could be wrong but I beleive the Aguilars are still the principals

Gaz Cooper

Looks to me like they are using some of the SAME boats previously owned by
AQUADIVES. Just a new paint job. But that's my uninformed observation as it stood on the dock from the day before yesterday.

With reguard to the Aguilars and the post by Gaz, as of March 28th, Benjamin E Aguilar was listed as Director of Sales, in a Trip Advisor Management response:

That being said, I have no knowledge as to the previous owners of Aqua Dives, nor have I ever been diving with Aquadives or AquaScuba. Just doing a little research.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom