Aquarium Diver Volunteer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt. Pete

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Is anyone interested in volunteering their time at the Wildlife World Zoo Aquarium has a diver? The staff at the Aquarium has recently advised me that they are now accepting applications for volunteer divers for aquarium duties. You can stop by our dive center for an application or give us a call for further information. Sounds like a fun way to spend the summer if you have some spare time!

PS.. You must be at least 18 years old and I think they are looking for Advance Open Water ratings or higher.

Inland Water Divers LLC
Goodyear, AZ
Inland Water Divers Scuba Adventure Diving
Join the Dive Team on Facebook​

Do you know what the times are that they are looking for this? I could probably get away to do this on some weekends, but I fear they are looking for a more regular commitment...

I am not sure when they need the help however in conversation they have said they stay busy everyday at the aquarium. From what I understand they only have a couple of people in the training process so I am sure they could use the help, even if was only every so often.

Pete

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom