Aquarena Sunday Oct. 26

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Because we had such a long drive ahread of us, and calling in Monday was not an option, we left after doing one dive. Arrived home around 7:00 pm, hauled everything out of the car, put items away, etc... when I opened our "scuba closet," and the first thing I lay my eyes on, is my lucky mask, on the shelf where both FooMan and myself had looked at least 3 times each. I suspect that someone has voodooed me, have there been any Bones Ceremonies lately?

Actually, here was a bone ceremony on Saturday morning. The long bone pointed to ENE but there was another long bone that was perpendicular to it, pointing more or less down into the hill country. We didn't think anything of it at the time. The coon paw got caught in the bag and fell late but nothing special happened on the dive. It must have been a warning about your dive. After all, the bones have never been wrong. I'm pretty sure the paw was saying "grab your mask". Very mysterious.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom