Aquarena Springs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cyklon_300:
you contact the Diving Supervisor (Bridget) and request a date to dive. If the time you selected is available, you will be assigned a task to perform (weeding/replanting/cleaning springs).

After your 'chores' are done, you can dive the lake for fun...

One perk (if you're a gardener-type) of being a Sci Diver is that there are large trash bags of aquatic weeds that you can take home for the compost pile...

Our compost pile is top-rate - AND - I get all the shallow diving I care for. Bridget & crew are quite accomodating, especially for week-day divers like myself, so it's real close to a open pool - over the weekend, there are lots of divers & classes & such, so scheduling and finding appropriate tasks is somewhat harder - - - Still free once you've done the class and do the work though! - - See ya there..

OK, I won't be able to go on the week after Easter, so it looks like I may have to shoot for the week of the 25th. Are you going to be available midweek around then, Larry?

:diver:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom