Aquarena Dec 18th, 24th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

austinspace

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Requested my first volunteer dives for this Friday afternoon and next Thursday morning. If you're a certified science diver and would like to buddy-up for either of these outings, send your request to Pearl Hooks (dive coordinator) divingforscience@txstate.edu.

Are they even going to be open Christmas Eve? If so I would be up for a dive.

Nope, they're not open at all M-F next week. I will try for Sunday Dec 27th instead of the 24th.

Hours of operation : Aquarena Center : Texas State University

"Aquarena will be: Closed December 21-25, 2009; Open December 26-31, 2009 (half day on New Years Eve); Closed January 1-8, 2010; Open for regular winter hours January 9, 2010."

I could do the 27th, not going anywhere for Christmas Holidays.

I can do the 27th too I think

Hey James - Rich and I are set up to be there at 11am on the 27th.

Sounds good, I'll send an email to Pearl.

I just got my OK from Pearl this morning, so I am ready to go. I will have either my aluminum tanks, or steel tank.

I have 3 aluminum tanks for air, so I can bring all them so y'all don't have to rent. I get free air fills, so no biggie on paying me back.

If I bring my steel tank, I be using it with 40% nitrox, just to say I dove Aquarena with40% nitrox.

I also have 50+ lbs of soft weight, if ya'll want to borrow some, I can bring extra.

I'll be okay, but thanks.

That's a LOT of weight!

I have approval for the 27th at 11 from Pearl now :D

Back
Top Bottom