Aquarena Aqua FEST September 26

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have some scouts who have volunteered to help serve lunches on Saturday. Hopefully some of them will try scuba as well!

I just heard that Eric Peterson and Ron Coley will be on the FOX7 Good Day Austin morning show to talk about the Aqua Festival at Aquarena this month.

They will be interviewed next Tuesday September 22nd around 8:10 AM for those who want to tune in.

:D

Does anyone know what the temp is like in the pool? I am scheduled to by in the pool from 12-2 on Sat and I'm trying to figure out what wetsuit to bring.
Carrie

The City is donating the water and the Fire Department is going to fill the tank so it will probably be near outside temp. I would suggest a 3 mil if you're gonna be in there for a long time.

Does anyone know what the temp is like in the pool? I am scheduled to by in the pool from 12-2 on Sat and I'm trying to figure out what wetsuit to bring.
Carrie

Last year it was in the upper 70's and by day 3 in the mid 80's. Like Jason said it is only 4 feet deep for safety reasons and you can stand up anytime anywhere.

You might even be in the 80's from outside water temperature to start.

Shawn O'shea

Eric Peterson and Ron Coley will be on FOX 7 at 8:10 AM Tuesday morning talking about this weeks Aqua Festival at Aquarena. A 3 day event starting Thursday with college students, high schools on Friday and the big finale on Saturday.

Check it out if you have a chance.

:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom