Aqualung Titan octopus: broken purge cover

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My dive op wrote me an email yesterday, and told me that they did receive both of the covers from aqualung and they are ready for me to pick up for $40 plus tax! Great news! I haven’t seen them yet, but hopefully they’re the correct parts and I’ll pick them up soon.

I have the parts!! My dive op noted that the part numbers have been updated by Aqualung.
RG911886 - Octopus cover
RG911613 - Main Reg cover

Thanks all! My Titan setup lives for move dives.
IMG_2422.jpg

I have the parts!! My dive op noted that the part numbers have been updated by Aqualung.
RG911886 - Octopus cover
RG911613 - Main Reg cover

Thanks all! My Titan setup lives for move dives.View attachment 816012
Hi Codemann00, this picture brings me a lot of joy. Looking for the yellow cover for over a year, now. Can you give a bit more specific info on your divestore or used URL. Even with the new partnumbers I do not get a proper hit on the net.
Thanks a bunch!

Hi Codemann00, this picture brings me a lot of joy. Looking for the yellow cover for over a year, now. Can you give a bit more specific info on your divestore or used URL. Even with the new partnumbers I do not get a proper hit on the net.
Thanks a bunch!
Talk to Rob at Island Hopper Scuba. He noted that the company recently changed all of the part numbers and things are difficult to find.

Talk to Rob at Island Hopper Scuba. He noted that the company recently changed all of the part numbers and things are difficult to find.
Apeks and AL both changed part numbers a few years back. I have new part numbers for both brands if needed.

I have noted that now there are some parts from AL and Apeks that share same part number. Not surprising I guess.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom