Aqualung Titan LX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The second stage for the Titan is the same as for the Calypso.

While the above is true, the OP asked about the the Titan LX, which is different, since it is a balanced second. Actually, the Titan LX second stage is, except for cosmetics, the same as the plain (not LX) Legend. The Legend LX has an adjustment knob, which can easily be added to the Titan LX or plain Legend.

Hi axxel57,

Yes, it helps. Can you share or sent it in PM?

Best regards

Jack

Hi,

could you please PM me as well? I also need the new TITAN LX schematics for both first and second stage.

Thanks!

I got the schematics of the new (2011) TITAN LX 1st stage and 2nd stage, but no repair manual, could that help?

Hi,

could you please PM me as well? I also need the new TITAN LX schematics for both first and second stage.

Thanks!

Ditto here - I have two sets of these (mine and the wiffy) and I'd like the schematics also if possible please. Been looking for them. Thanks for any help.

Use an Apeks TX/ATX/XTX service manual for the 2nd stage. Use an old Titan service manual for the 1st stage.

If you can't figure out the subtle differences, you shouldn't be servicing regulators. To my knowledge, Aqualung no longer does manuals since they have switched entirely to E-training.

Aside from the ACD and different look, internally both first stages use the same parts and function the same. The Titan LX second stage is unchanged, I know this because I have both. They are the same as the former Legend which I also have.

N

Back
Top Bottom