Wanted Aqualung QC adapter for Titan/Calypso

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bent Benny

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I know this is a long shot but I am hoping someone has one they aren't using. I really don't want to spend the $50 one of these stupid things cost brand new.

It's the only way I can change my hose. I bought a 5ft lp hose to replace the one I have now that isn't long enough to donate, but is too long to not bow.

The aqualung titan 2nd stage I have (different than what I see when I Google aqualung titan) has plastic male threads and a plastic female end on the hose. I found an adapter online but it is $50 everywhere and that seems like a ripoff to me and I would almost want to buy a new 2nd stage before I give them $50 for a little fitting.

ahh, so not an actual QC. Check ebay for the adapter, the US has annoyingly high prices on Scubapro/Aqualung products so you may have better luck going overseas

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom