For Sale Two Aqualung Legend reg sets and one Seaquest ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jsteele_pd

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have an Aqualung Legend reg with Calypso/Titan octo and lpi hose fully serviced by Sams Skin n Scuba in January this year. I would like around $200 the set.

I also have what I believe is a sea quest reg that was thrown in with some stuff I bought Appears to have been set up for stage or pony? Ive breathed through is but otherwise haven't tried it out outside of a pool and don't know the history. Has a scuba pro gauge and bolt snap $50

Additionally, A AL Calypso Titan octo unused open box for 50$

Depending on the Item/Items distance etc I may help with shipping
354473507_985153332644196_5767620630903427265_n.jpg

Also, would be interested In trading for Apeks regs trying to put together a sidemount set

The non-legend octo coupled with your legend 1st and 2nd stages is a Calypso/Titan octo. It is just a different model year than the one you have in the package. Good inexpensive workhorse type 2nd stages that breathe well when properly adjusted. I used to regularly dive with one coupled with a Calypso piston 1st stage on a slung pony bottle.

-Z

The non-legend octo coupled with your legend 1st and 2nd stages is a Calypso/Titan octo. It is just a different model year than the one you have in the package. Good inexpensive workhorse type 2nd stages that breathe well when properly adjusted. I used to regularly dive with one coupled with a Calypso piston 1st stage on a slung pony bottle.

-Z
Thanks, That is what I thought but I didn't want to assume and misrepresent anything. I bought them as backups or loaners and they really end up up sitting on a shelf. I Just don't end up using them very often. Prices seem to be all over the place second hand so I hop

Still available? Could you send me a dm?

Everything but the sea quest is sold. If anyone is interested in shoot me an offer.

Back
Top Bottom