Aqualung pearl i 3 womens bc xs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

von

Registered
Reaction score
This is an aqualung pearl I3 womens bc purchased new january 2010 size XS.
has the I 3 inflator system , intuitive up and down lever shown in photos, multiple dump valves so easy in any swimming position. used on 2 trips approx 20 dives. never in pool. BC life used after each trip. no wear marks or tears. reason for selling- forced hiatus from diving for 1 to 2 years. you will see in photos added 2 diverite weight pockets fixed to tank band in case more weight needed than fits in front pockets. these included along with the LP inflator of course. see site for details Pearl i3 there is only one octo pocket in this bc. I purchased BC new for $ 550 selling for $ 275 plus shipping- by fedex ground- 2 to 4 days - should be approx $ 15-20. you can email me directly at wjdiehl@gmail.com

Attachments

• pearl bc photos 3.jpg
    pearl bc photos 3.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 108
  • pearl bc photos 2.jpg
    pearl bc photos 2.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 84
  • pearl bc photos 1.jpg
    pearl bc photos 1.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
price reduction on this BC $ 265 - great deal on a barely used BC that cost $ 550 new.

Do you still have this BCD? If so I would like to buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom