Aqualung Dimension i3 (Size MD)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi guys,

I've got an excellent condition Dimension i3 for sale. Im asking for $800, I believe the current retail price is still around $1095 (in Australia). Used in open waters 4 times only. Decided to go for a smaller sized dimension i3 (down a size) for a better fit. Found out too late that the size differed slightly than the previous Pro QD i3. I'll include a Wenoka blunt tipped big squeeze knife (I have a couple of colours :D, im including the blue one). I'll be diving with the S sized dimension from now, so this one is gonna stay home waiting for a new owner to come and pick it up :)

Cheers

I hope thats in aud. Whats The exchange rate for aud. Here in the us they are under 600 $us brand new.

Hi Evoixmr,It is in AUD...and the current exchange rate is AUD 1.00 = US 1.03. Yup things are more expensive here down under :( ,I guess because of all the logistics involved in getting the products here. Basically buying a new dimension would cost you around 1095 (the cheapest PRO QD i3 I've seen so far is around AUD 884) but getting an almost new one with a big squeeze knife (that retails AUD100) at AUD 800...might still be a good bargain here down under :wink: especially if you are close enough to inspect the BCD before the purchase. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom