Closed Price Drop-Aqua Lung Dimension i3 Back-Inflate BCD with FREE Titanium Tanto Tip Knife

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GameChanger

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am the original owner. I am estimating ~25 total dives. None in chlorinated water.
This is a great back-inflate BCD. I personally love the i3 system! I have always performed fresh water rinsing after every dive and I re-lube (silicone grease) the i3 internal parts after each dive trip. (It's really easy. Just 3 bolts). The only reason I am selling is because I went with a BP/W setup.

Scuba Diving BCD | Dimension i3 - Aqua Lung

This SIZE XL Dimension i3 BCD is in tip-top shape. No tears...everything works as new!

I am also including - FOR FREE - the Aqua Lung Big Squeeze Titanium Tanto Tip Dive Knife! It was $99.95 new.
Big Squeeze Lock Knife | Scuba Diving Knives | Aqua Lung

I had an Aqua Lung AIR SOURCE 3 attached to it that I am also selling separately for $100. However, if you buy this Dimension i3 with the FREE Aqua Lung Big Squeeze Titanium Tanto Tip Dive Knife at the asking low price of $350 (US), I will include the Aqua Lung Air Source 3 for only $50 bucks more! This is a steal!

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

PS: The Aqua Lung Air Source 3 was serviced by an authorized Aqua Lung dealer last March (2019). It was not scheduled to be serviced; I just have all my life-support gear checked/serviced annually.

Terms: Paypal accepted. I will pay the Paypal fee too! US Buyers Only. You must have a verified Paypal address. I will pay for standard UPS ground shipping to the Continental 48 states. If you want insurance that's on you.

Aqua Lung Dimension i3

i-tFRFpsJ-S.jpg

i-7QPJW4q-M.jpg

i-kpxHZC9-S.jpg

i-MKQJvs5-M.jpg

i-RZXn7bt-S.jpg

i-bfJMxLc-S.jpg

i-4BJqfvd-S.jpg

i-wn6zHfm-S.jpg

Aqua Lung Air Source 3

i-fGhJWq3-M.jpg

i-vqpzr5G-S.jpg

i-33MrP27-S.jpg

Watching this! Definitely interested just have to wait until a certain check arrives! My i3 developed an unrepairable air leak and want to replace with another!

Watching this! Definitely interested just have to wait until a certain check arrives! My i3 developed an unrepairable air leak and want to replace with another!

I don't think anyone is beating down my door right now to buy it...

If you want to get it sooner, there is always PayPal Credit. No interest for 6 mo's and you make small payments.
Apply for PayPal Credit

I would but I don't want to rack up more credit card debt. This Corona stuff has my cards hurting right now, I can wait, and if it sells it's wasn't' meant to be ( However, the minute that check hits my account I'm sending you the cash if it's still for sale!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom