Aqualung Conshelf VI and vintage rig questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks. Slonda I'll take you up on the
that conshelf I bought was a fluke. I picked it up for $10.00 (2nd stage only) and was planning on disecting it. thought about maybe even doing a cutaway until it arrived. couldn't believe how sturdy it was. Now all I want is to restore it, and find more!

I tell you man, I bought a conshelf VI to learn how to repair regulators when I worked for a LDS a while ago. I ended up rebuilding it, and it breathed SO well that I now use it! Now, US Divers regulators are the only ones I use. My tech set is a conshelf 22, my set for PADI sanctioned activities is a conshelf XIV, and the list goes on. It's like a hobby, when I need to unwind I rebuild another one for a friend or myself. They are wonderful in their simplicity. I think it's funny when people breathe off of my "crappy 70's reg" and realize that it breathes better than their "800 dollar plutonium and plastic fancy pants reg" that has a cracking pressure of an inch and a half because they know nothing about tuning regs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom