Aqualung Blades 2 and ScubaPro 4' SMB

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

albertinnyc

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello, I have just put up for sale my Aqualung Blades 2, size Giant; and my ScubaPro SMB. I have started some technical classes that require me to change equipment. These two items have served me very well over the years that I have owned and used them and now I would like for them to go to a good use.

The Blades 2 are lime green and size Giant (Mens 11-13) and the ScubaPro surface marker buoy (SMB, aka safety sausage) has a small green pouch it folds itself into, and comes with a small weight and lightweight rope (I did not measure it but I believe it's about 20'). It is open circuit and can be inflated by mouth or second stage.

For either item, please click on the my eBay auctions link in the left, under my name. I would post direct links here but I'm still new and not permitted to do that. :)

Thanks and happy diving!!

cheers,
albert

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom