Aqualung/Apeks Griplock strap length question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zef

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Could anyone with the non-wrapture version of the Aqualung or Apeks griplock tank strap please measure and post the length of the webbing strap?

I have a mystery pair of griplock tank straps that seem really long. The webbing straps of mine measures 51-inches in length end-to-end.

I have called Aqualung to ask about the specs of the straps I have and provided the product number from the packaging. They can see the product number in their computer but the only info they have is a message "no stock available".

I asked if they had the measurements of the non-wrapture straps, which are supposedly longer than the wrapture version, and they did not have this info.

My wife has an aqualung pearl bc in the garage that is a non-wrapture system bc....I took the standard camstrap off and put on one of the griplock straps that I have and they are still too long to mount on a 12L/AL80 type tank.

So if anyone has one and can measure and post, I would greatly appreciate the info.

Thanks in advance.

-Z

Pretty please, with sugar on top?

Zef, Sorry buddy, I saw your post and I should be able to answer your question in a few weeks, but not until I get hands on my new GripLock non-wrapture version straps for the new BC. (the one we were discussing previously, it's on the boat--on its way, but will be about 5 weeks to get to me. Sorry buddy)

Reactions: Zef
@Zef is this the band you want a measurement for? Its the APeks WTX grip lock band.
APEKS grip lock.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom