Aquahunter- dive palm beach florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AquaHunter

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hey guys

New to the Board here, glad to be apart of the community. We are happy to serve any Scubaboard Divers with a Private dive charter for a great price.We offer full and half day trips, group pricing, and we do freediving, fishing, scuba, spearing,lobstering, photo, siteseeing, and also the ability to get tropical fish and take them to your personal aquariums at home.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions, and Come out and Enjoy the waters of Palm Beach Fl.

My name is Clint, im actually the mate.. little bio about me started off diving in 2000 enlisted in the Marine Corps and have "enjoyed" 4 years in that. In the reserves now gonna ride that out and do some more deployments, lookin at afghanistan soon but until then i will continue to work on the AquaHunter. Started off diving for my captain as a commercial diver for lobster and fish, also doin some tropical collection. Had a lot of fun with that and i look forward to continuing that as long as i can.

I love the world of the ocean and i love the experience that diving offers.

Nice to be here hope to see some of you out on the water.

Clint:eyebrow:

Welcome Clint and thanks for your service.

Back
Top Bottom