Aquaflite???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

...and I still would if it had not been stolen (if you see a big gal in purple & lime green, tell me where I can find her!) It had been measured by the guy who makes them & was a perfect fit. I opted for zippers, which was a mistake as it added floatation on the extremities. The color selection is great & they have a reputation for durability. (Mine was about 3 years old when it got snaked - great shape, thanks to kevlar knee-pads!)

If the measurements are done right, you will really love this suit. If you are doing them at home, please double check as a buddy of mine messed his up a bit & had to send it back. I bought mine before they offered the skin-in, but I know a guy who has one & says it is like the Goldcore. Take advantage of the colors offered! If you are the only one on the beach with a certain color combo, you will be very identifyable underwater.

Back
Top Bottom