Aquacracker

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cheesymarmalade

Registered
Reaction score
Hi - i've searched everywhere for an aquacracker and can't find it anywhere on the web. I don't want a NutBuster since they are too big, please help me find one.

welcome to scubaboard. I doubt anyone here has even the slightest clue what you are asking about. Now lose the attitude, it won't get you very far in here.

FD

Hey! I'm an Aquacracker, being a diver from Georgia. I resemble that remark!

But I am also a Sophistogrit!

Thomjinx

cheesymarmalade:
Hi - i've searched everywhere for an aquacracker and can't find it anywhere on the web. I don't want a NutBuster since they are too big, please help me find one.

Please define your terms and perhaps someone will be able to help you. I've been diving a long time, but have never heard of an "aquacracker" and the only context in which I've heard od a "NutBuster" has nothing to do with diving.

cheesymarmalade:
*Text removed*

If it was a serious question, perhaps you should respond seriously to an appeal for more info rather than going off half cocked. Courtesy goes a long way, rudeness and name calling will get you banned.

I'm pretty sure an Aquacracker is something you dip in your cheesymarmalade as a post dive snack.

I've been trying to find 100 ft of shore line for a while now. :D

Maybe it's right by that elusive muffler bearing or left handed smoke shifter?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom