Aqua_Lung Support

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GyroHip

Reaction score
Hi,

I own some aqua-lung gear and although I am very happy with the equipment itself, however I find the service by the local distributor shame full. To worsen things there is only one distributor in the country (South Africa) as far as I know.

It would even seem that Aqua Lung themselve is to be blame in part for this bad service and I would like to know what Aqua Lung's customers experience in other countries are with regards after sales service.

Only used Aqualung for annual regulator service here. So far...so good. Dealers are readily available in most major urban areas and coastal resorts.

Like any other service, it comes down to the shop/technician doing the work.

Sorry to hear you are having a hard time with service. You've peeked my curiosity. Who are the major SCUBA manufacturers marketing in S. Africa?

mack50md:
Only used Aqualung for annual regulator service here. So far...so good. Dealers are readily available in most major urban areas and coastal resorts.

Like any other service, it comes down to the shop/technician doing the work.

Sorry to hear you are having a hard time with service. You've peeked my curiosity. Who are the major SCUBA manufacturers marketing in S. Africa?

Scubapro
Mares
Tusa
Poseidon
Aqua_Lung

I would say that is the top four marketing here and in that order.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom