Aqua Lung Zuma Sm/Md

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not to discourage you but you have heard that there has been at least a number of reports of the bladder not holding up on the Zuma havent you? I have read on more then one occasion that they began to leak and often at less then 100 dives.

Cressi makes 2 travel BCD's called the Travel light and the Air travel, both run about $425.............if you are looking to shy away from the Zuma......

Oh ok I just wondered. Finding accurate pricing for them on the net is difficult since aqualung does not allow free marketing on the internet with their products.

Go to Aqua Lung - Recreational and Professional Diving Gear and click on any product and it will give you a retail price and you can actually buy from there as well if you wish.

actually I found a better deal. I got on and bought a Zeagle Zeus (the zeagle counterpart) for 320 brand new. Retailed from Zeagle at like 540.00.

I was only curious but thank you for the link.

Back
Top Bottom