Aqua-Lung service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gomi_otaku

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have yet to have my regulator serviced- I brought it with me when I moved, and I don't have the receipt for it- how do I get warranty service from whatever LDS I decide to frequent? All my warranty forms are still blank, since it is new.

Since you have not filled out your profile and did not disclose your reg manufacturer in the body of this post along with the model no. It will be hard to give you guidance in the direction you are looking for.

My humble advice is to go back, fill out your profile and then post your questions on the board. Include make and model, I'm sure some one on here is waiting to help you.

Dive Safely

Joe

Don't worry some of us can read the title, and it doesn't matter which Aqualung reg you have they are all the same for warranty. As for having it serviced, I would just try it and see if the dealer will honour it. With the card and a new looking reg, they shouldn't give you a hard time.

thanks...
BTW, i didn't think I had to be a dedicated blogger to be able to read/ask questions... So I don't have a profile, so what? I have better things to do than update my "online personality"
gomi_

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom