Aqua Lung & Apeks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually, no.

Air Liquide is the parent company of Aqualung (which now includes Seaquest), Apeks, etc... Aqualung does NOT own Apeks. THEY are both owned by Air Liquide.

There have been three different threads on this exact topic, this week alone (maybe one was on TDS)...

rescuediver009:
Yeah especially having the swivel leak like that when you can replace the o-ring in a snap. why it pays toknow your reg right?

I suppose so... I've been VERY intimidated about working on regs. I can reguild just about any motor or carbeurator in the world, but I'm scared off by a few orings.

Go figure....

Aqua-Lung International is a subsidiary of Air Liquide.

Aqualung, Apeks, etc are group companies of Aqua-Lung International.

Sort of like the Navy & Marine Corps being a part of the Department of the Navy. (-:

No

Actually its like saying that the Department of the Navy and the Department of the Army are both part of the Department of Defense

LUBOLD8431:
Air Liquide is the parent company of Aqualung (which now includes Seaquest), Apeks, etc... Aqualung does NOT own Apeks. THEY are both owned by Air Liquide.
You are correct. I learned something today.

chrpai:
No

Actually its like saying that the Department of the Navy and the Department of the Army are both part of the Department of Defense

True, when you are referring to Air Liquide.

However, in my example I was referring to the companies relationship to Aqua Lung International.

Air Liquide - Department of Defense
Aqua Lung International - Department of the Navy

"6 of one, 1/2 dozen of the other" (-:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom