Closed Aqua Lung Air Source 3 (Cross-Post) Free Shipping!

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GameChanger

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
NOTE: This listing is subject to this cross-posted listing in the BCD section as part of a package. I am listing it here as a separate purchase.
For Sale - XL-Aqua Lung Dimension i3 Back-Inflate BCD with Big Squeeze Titanium Tanto Tip Knife (Free Shipping)

I am the original owner. It has about ~25 total dives on it. I had it serviced in March 2019 by an authorized Aqua Lung Dealer. This servicing was ahead of schedule but I prefer to have my life-support gear inspected and serviced annually.

I really like the Aqua Lung Air Source 3 setup with a BCD. It is so convenient! I am selling because I switched to a BP/W setup with a bungee regulator. (The BP/W model I use is not compatible with this Air Source 3)

PRICE: $100

TERMS: I will accept Paypal from USA Buyers with a verified Paypal address only. I will pay for UPS Ground shipping to the Continental 48 states.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

i-fghjwq3-m-jpg.577613.jpg

i-vqpzr5g-s-jpg.577614.jpg

i-33mrp27-s-jpg.577615.jpg

Back
Top Bottom