Aqua Action - St. Thomas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just recently returned from a trip to St. Thomas. I stayed on the East End near Red Hook. I dove with Aqua Action out of Secret Harbor. The dive atmosphere was excellent. The dive masters - Sam and Diane - were very professional, personable and knowledgeable. They made the experience wonderful. I would highly recommend going with them. Only six divers per trip (awesome).

I have been diving for over 22 years and have been all over the world diving and would consider this group as one of the best I have ever dove with.

Check them out.

Good to hear. I went to St Thomas during my pre-diving life. Since getting certified, I've wanted to go back but I never really hear anyone recommend it.

Sue-ba...you have GOT to go diving in St. Thomas...there's great reef and wreck diving all over the place. And you can take the ferry over to St. John (check for new times and fares) and dive there, too (although I haven't yet). I've been diving all over the Caribbean, and this is my fifth trip to St. Thomas.
I dive with Admiralty Dive Center when I go (and I've been diving for about 25 years). They're in the Windward Passage hotel in Charlotte Amalie, so depending on where you stay, you've now got recommendations from a couple of experienced divers for who to check out.
GO FOR IT!! :eek:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom