April roll call...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I leave in just 63 hours!!! I am so excited. Not sure where to post this, but just wanted to spread some of my excitement!!!

I leave in just 63 hours!!! I am so excited. Not sure where to post this, but just wanted to spread some of my excitement!!!

Ah, Mrs. K....have you made your list and checked it twice ???? Do visions of warm, blue water filled with fish and corals of the Palancar reef pop into your day and nighttime thoughts ?? If so, there is a good chance that you are on your way to Cozumel.. ! Have a fantastic time Mrs. K and please do post a trip review when you get the chance.

This time Sat, my family and my adopted adult son, Robert, will be partaking an adult beverage (um, ok by this time more than one) at the Allegro First Club. So close now! I can almost smell the island. Diving with Dive Choice Mexico. Can't wait for my 15 year old to experience his first cenote dives. Going to be such a great trip. Coz always feels like going home.

Hey Ya’ll,

Back with another update…..this time a HH update, woohoo!

When: April 7th at 6 PM
Where: Wet Wendy’s
Who: Palegicsal, Spyder, Seawolf5, Darol, Jewls and of course anyone else from S.B. is more than welcome to join us

When: April 10th at 4:30 PM
Where: Fiesta Americana / Beach Bar
Who: Anyone staying at FA

We arrive on the 10th of April. Would anyone be interested in having a second Wet Wendy's SB gathering after that? It looks like there'll be a few of us around that week.:grinbandit:

SURE!!! I might be able to make it down on 15th or 16th? Can anyone else make it on one of those days?

We plan to be at the Beach Bar on the 10th for HH. :)

We plan to be at the Beach Bar on the 10th for HH. :)

Right on! Btw, I'm the short girl with dark hair (usually up in a pony tail) I'll be sitting at the bar or if the bar is full, a table for a bunch of us to meet. See you soon :D

My husband and I will be on the look out for you then Jewls. We have brown hair and my husband is on the tall side.

Happy April Fool's Day! I got my students today, and SB got me. Went searching for my avatar. Maybe I can get someone else before midnight!

Hahaha! Is this one an Easter egg in a grass nest?!? Ach! It changed when I edited the post! That one was soooo cute!

Looking forward to meeting the crowd at WW on the 7th. 'Course I won't wait until then to go to WW!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom