April roll call...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WW is under construction? Are they still open? Clara catered our wedding, and a more sweet and wonderful woman you could never meet. This week's trip will lose a bit of it's shine if wet wendy's is closed...we have friends down that I promised to introduce to the best marg's in the Caribbean.

WW is under construction? Are they still open? Clara catered our wedding, and a more sweet and wonderful woman you could never meet. This week's trip will lose a bit of it's shine if wet wendy's is closed...we have friends down that I promised to introduce to the best marg's in the Caribbean.

They are very much still open :) They did a big remodel and were closed from early October until about Thanksgiving - they have that entire courtyard now with a stage (live music every weekend), new kitchen with a larger menu, more seating for dining, bigger bar - Frank is still there along with several others to help him keep the rita machines flowing. They did a great job with it!

Bummer you can’t meet up with us :depressed: But there’s always the chance we might meet some other time, I live in Colorado too!

I take it you’ll be headed over for another shot then?!
Why were they rebuilding WW? Just curious :wink:

Oh yes, I plan on getting a few shots :D They were building a tiki bar (grass roof type thing)

Please check out this thread, it might concern you. (Only if you are a Reef Club member... I think)
Any others staying at the Wyndham/Sabor might want to take note also.

Ooops, looked at the dates, you are already there....

I wrote the wrong dates :shocked2: I will be there April 24-29 :confused:

WW was rebuilt because they wanted more room. They took over the whole part of the plaza they're in and expanded to use the whole space. Can't wait to see it!

I was there back in Oct when they started this renovation :D

Please check out this thread, it might concern you. (Only if you are a Reef Club member... I think)
Any others staying at the Wyndham/Sabor might want to take note also.

Ooops, looked at the dates, you are already there....

Aigbootbp what thread would this be?? I wrote the wrong dates down :confused: I am not a reef club member, is there a issue with the Wyndham that I need to know about? Thanks

Hey Mark and KLee,

Here's a list of divers staying at FA (so far)…I think this calls for another happy hour!:D

Jewls April 4 – 18 (Dive with Martin)
Rescue Diver 68 April 8 – 11 (Scuba Mau)
K Lee April 8 -12 (Blue XTSea)
MarkCriders April 10 – 17 (TBD)
Get Wet April 12- 17 (Scuba Tony)

Just changed- Get Wet is now April 8-17. It was too short.

I found it :( I am wondering how this will efect my trip? Oh well, it will all work out it always does. thanks
Yep. I saw your post in the Wyndham thread. It sounds like some Regency time share owners got screwed out of money they paid through the Houston office for the all inclusive. Unless you're a time share owner there, you have nothing to fear, unless there's more to the story than I've read.

We arrive on the 10th of April. Would anyone be interested in having a second Wet Wendy's SB gathering after that? It looks like there'll be a few of us around that week.

:grinbandit:

They are very much still open :) They did a big remodel and were closed from early October until about Thanksgiving - they have that entire courtyard now with a stage (live music every weekend), new kitchen with a larger menu, more seating for dining, bigger bar - Frank is still there along with several others to help him keep the rita machines flowing. They did a great job with it!

Gotta try this joint out...

...like I need ANOTHER hangout.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom