April roll call...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bill, if you can make it Wet Wendy's on the 7th, come join us!

Seawolf5 and Darol, come on down too!

We would love to, but by the time you guys gather at WW on the 7th...we will be landing back in denver as the 7th is our return day. :( Do to work considerations we couldn't do the standard 9 days this time...it's a short 7 day trip (how lucky are we to call 7 days a short trip?!)

Julio (Seawolf5)

From April 5 to the 12, staying @Villablanca, doing Scuba Mau & possibly Aldora Divers. Los veo ya pronto!!!
If you're diving with Scuba Mau on the 11th, we might see you then. That'll be our first day of diving for this trip.

Me and Kicker1866 with another friend heading down. First time for me in COZ so looking forward to it. Less than a week away.

April 24-29th for me at Wyndham with Sand Dollar

Last edited:
spyder - here's the link with directions
Wet Wendy's Margarita House & Restaurant, Cozumel Mexico - Directions on how to get here

I wouldn't mind meeting a little early in the evening say 7 pm? Would that work with everyone else? Or if you guys want to get started early my friend and I can plan to be there around 7pm.

Last Oct when they were rebuilding Wet Wendy's the owner came out and gave us a shot of their Tequila :D that had to be the smoothest that I have ever tasted.

We would love to, but by the time you guys gather at WW on the 7th...we will be landing back in denver as the 7th is our return day. :( Do to work considerations we couldn't do the standard 9 days this time...it's a short 7 day trip (how lucky are we to call 7 days a short trip?!)

Bummer you can’t meet up with us :depressed: But there’s always the chance we might meet some other time, I live in Colorado too!

Last Oct when they were rebuilding Wet Wendy's the owner came out and gave us a shot of their Tequila :D that had to be the smoothest that I have ever tasted.

I take it you’ll be headed over for another shot then?!
Why were they rebuilding WW? Just curious :wink:

Bummer you can’t meet up with us :depressed: But there’s always the chance we might meet some other time, I live in Colorado too!

I take it you’ll be headed over for another shot then?!
Why were they rebuilding WW? Just curious :wink:

Shirley and I will be heading down April 10th through the 17th. Maybe we can put together another SB night out?

Jewls

(HIGHLY CLASSIFIED) That's a Roger on the Wet Wendy's mission on the 7th between 18-1900hrs!

3/24-3/29 at Wyndham with Sand Dollar

Please check out this thread, it might concern you. (Only if you are a Reef Club member... I think)
Any others staying at the Wyndham/Sabor might want to take note also.

Ooops, looked at the dates, you are already there....

Last edited:
WW was rebuilt because they wanted more room. They took over the whole part of the plaza they're in and expanded to use the whole space. Can't wait to see it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom