April 23 Weekend BEACH Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok.
Saturday Morning 8:30-9:00 AM dive. Pompano 12th Street. Who is in?

Hey, J, sorry I can't join ya's. Just thought I'd throw in my 2 cents about 12th Street.
It's an INCREDIBLE dive....once you get there. Plan on 30-40 minutes of finning out for the drop off........it's a long haul out there, but once you get there, the drop off FACES east, not west like we're used to. I'd bring a light, the nooks and crannies were that deep/worth peering into....have fun!!!! We gotta do this together sometime!

Scuba_Jenny:
Ok.

Me? :06:

Sure, why not, you got cooties or somethin?? :D

No promises, but HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMight have to swing by with a kayak to checkitout!

How early can I park there ? 7am ?

Scuba_Jenny:
Ok.

Jenny,
I'm in, please call me (954-415-4042) early in the morning if you can't make it.
Joe

I am in! Waiting on Rick to provide parking details. There is a few parking spaces there at 12th st. If I recall, there is also parking across the street.
Now to remember if it is Atlantic Ave we take off of 95 to the end...I think so. I know it's not Hillsboro or Sample.
See everybody tomorrow morning. Joe are you bringing your wife? Just wondering...

Scuba_Jenny:
I am in! Waiting on Rick to provide parking details. There is a few parking spaces there at 12th st. If I recall, there is also parking across the street.
Now to remember if it is Atlantic Ave we take off of 95 to the end...I think so. I know it's not Hillsboro or Sample.
See everybody tomorrow morning. Joe are you bringing your wife? Just wondering...

I will be there around 8:00am. My wife has already plan for tomorrow.

ReneeC:
I can make Sunday AM or Saturday afternoon. I keep on eye on the thread and the weather and see where I fit in.

I saw mention of this beach dive on singledivers, i may run over that way if the weather forecast is good for the day. I'm not real familiar with the
beach diving in that area, would this be NE 13th street up toward the inlet ?
Oh well, if the forecast is good in the morning i may head on over !

Kevin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom