April 23 Weekend BEACH Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny

dirty-finned dive goddess
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
So, who wants to beach dive this weekend? The winds should be dying in the next day or so and we just might have a good weekend for playing somewhere east of the surf zone.

Based on my track record so far, if I forecast crappy conditions then it will be perfect. So, I predict the worst shore diving conditions imaginable. Tsunamis (a whole set of 'em).

Anybody plan on going out Sunday in the FLL/Hollywood area?

Scuba_Jenny:
So, who wants to beach dive this weekend? The winds should be dying in the next day or so and we just might have a good weekend for playing somewhere east of the surf zone.

Name the place and the time.

Not Hibiscus or YellowBrick Road.
Wouldn't mind doing Pompano Beach, 8th st., or Hollywood, Douglas or Greene. Heck, its been a while since I've done the jacks, wouldn't mind doing them.
Any suggestions?

Scuba_Jenny:
Not Hibiscus or YellowBrick Road.
Wouldn't mind doing Pompano Beach, 8th st., or Hollywood, Douglas or Greene. Heck, its been a while since I've done the jacks, wouldn't mind doing them.
Any suggestions?

If in Pompano, do 12th street instead....less distance to walk to the water...There's been a change in the parking arrangements, but free parking is only a couple of blocks away (at the end of 13th st. if the meters at the site are already taken). I'll post an update on the favorite places' thread soon.

If the weather holds out and we can get a babysitter (big sister is away this weekend), we might just join in. Keep us posted Jennie; you know my dilema and this is one of those nights I can escape to the puter.

Soounds good. Will hunt you down. :wink:

I'm interested, but tentative - my mom is in town for the weekend, if I can entice her with a couple hours bumming around on a beach, I'm in.

I can make Sunday AM or Saturday afternoon. I keep on eye on the thread and the weather and see where I fit in.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom