April 22nd Blue Hole Get Together.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divedoggie:
Ron,
I just found a deal to Coz out of Denver for $399.
It includes airfare, 4 days/3 nights, all meals at reef club.
We could just say were going to Blue Hole....:)

My buddy, talk to me!! I don't have much, but I may be able to make that work! Hmm, my wife will kill me.....

Divedoggie:
Ron,
I just found a deal to Coz out of Denver for $399.
It includes airfare, 4 days/3 nights, all meals at reef club.
We could just say were going to Blue Hole....:)
Sweet!! Do tell more!! Would I have to drive up to Denver to fly down to Coz???

COZ trip breakdown 1 day travel down; 1 day travel back; 1 day flying deco: leaves 1 maybe 1.5 days diving!?!?!?!?!? Hmmmmmm? Sorry?!?!?!?!?
Apr. 21 22 has Akumal on my calendar.
Got to the BH in May though!!!! Before my dry suit falls apart.

Ocean One:
COZ trip breakdown 1 day travel down; 1 day travel back; 1 day flying deco: leaves 1 maybe 1.5 days diving!?!?!?!?!? Hmmmmmm? Sorry?!?!?!?!?
Apr. 21 22 has Akumal on my calendar.
Got to the BH in May though!!!! Before my dry suit falls apart.

Last time I did a weekend trip to Cozumel we did a Friday - Monday trip. We were in Cozumel by 11:00 and did two dives that day. We did five dives on Saturday, and three dives on Sunday. We left Cozumel Monday morning and was back at my house that evening in time for Dinner. It was a pretty quick trip and cost me under $1000 for everything.

Yes, thats about how I see it. 10 dives.
2 shore dives on Friday. 1 late afternoon, 1 night.
4 or 5 dives on Saturday. 2 2tank boat dives. 1 night dive.
2 dives Sunday morning. Still have more than 24 hours until flight.
Flight leaves Monday afternoon.

The only problem is death by wife!

The wheels are starting to turn, :) looks like we might be going down the 20th -22nd. Not going to promise anything just yet but looks good so far. Hopefully we will see you all down there.

Tom

ABQdiver:
This is true, but with five Sundays, this "seemed" like the right one. Is there argument either way, Heck I don't care and can change the title.
Both... just go both weekends. I will be there on 15th with my boys and maybe some other friends. 22nd is a possibility if not already there with OW class. Maybe we can share a ride then?

dancingspirit:
Both... just go both weekends. I will be there on 15th with my boys and maybe some other friends. 22nd is a possibility if not already there with OW class. Maybe we can share a ride then?
Hey Jim,

Looks like it's the 22 and I'll just be going for the day. You're going up with the Tues/Thurs class right?

Besides, I've got to clean my pond and get it ready for the summer season next weekend.......

Back
Top Bottom