April 19th Dive Show Update

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The show is going to be west of the 10 lane ramp. The area should already be closed off and you should be able to see the dive flags in the water where we are going to be diving.

Awesome - I was wondering about that - especially with the tendancy of RV to park near the water sideways and pretty much take up the entire area.

Are you going out on Friday afternoon?

Steve.

Dan and I will be out there tomorrow around noon for two dives- then maybe back to camp out tomorrow night as well if we get back early enough to gather camping stuff.

I'll check in here tomorrow afternoon before I leave for the Lake. If it doesn't look like anybody else is going to camp I'll probably just show up Saturday morning.

I'll be there fairly early Saturday. I have couple hundred dollars worth of gift cards and coupons I am going to put into the drawing. Or if it's too late for donations. I'll just be walking around handing them out at random. So if you see a white blazer with the Submersion SCUBA Logo or I'll prob be wearing a NAUI Instructor shirt come on up and ask for some freebies.

Free Coupons Include
qty 10) Free One Day Rental for a Backplate/Wing and Long Hose Regulator Combo
qty 10) 5% Off Tuition for any course I offer

Raffle Certificates (or free if it's too late for raffle) Include
qty 4) $25 off the cost of tuition for any course
qty 2) Free equipment rental for duration of any course

We dove the Lake this morning to set up the events. Surface temperature is about 65 degrees with at least 20 feet of visibility. Water temperature at 60 feet was about 60 degrees with the same quality of visibility. This is about as good as the Lake gets so don't miss out!

When will the first dives be? What time should we show up if we want to dive?

Steve.

We dove the Lake this morning to set up the events. Surface temperature is about 65 degrees with at least 20 feet of visibility. Water temperature at 60 feet was about 60 degrees with the same quality of visibility. This is about as good as the Lake gets so don't miss out!

Had a wonderfull time for all the folks that were out there today - great time and great diving - didn't really get to meet a lot of people as I was spending most of my time in the water!!!

For those that were there! (or not) here's the video of the Sheriff's department "in action"

YouTube - 2008 Arizona Scuba Adventure Day

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom