April 15 Bohol pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You might have cropped that picture, but you still had to get pretty close.

Beautiful images, as always, Jim. I especially like the garden eels -- mainly because I know how difficult it is to get close enough to get that shot!

BTW, glad to see you posting images again. We all missed you!

Doug
I agree with Debersole! I want to know how you do it? Do the eels disapear on you initially and you just wait till they reappear set and ready to shoot?

Any tips greatly welcomed.

Alison

I agree with Debersole! I want to know how you do it? Do the eels disapear on you initially and you just wait till they reappear set and ready to shoot?

Any tips greatly welcomed.

Alison

I am thinking that the eels are not as shy at some of the dive sites here for some reason. I do manage to get closer to them then the ones in Bali. I lay on the sandy bottom and wait a minute or so. I have the camera set to custom white balance and not in the macro mode. I zoom as much as possible. Post processing in PS helps :D

That was a tax day special, well at least I enjoyed it so much more than paying in!

Back
Top Bottom