April '05 Dive Reports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Date: 4/1/2005
Dive Location: St.John's River @ Sisters Creek
Time: 0900
Bottom Time: 83min
Max Depth: 29ffw
Vis: 5-10ft
Wave height: 0
Temp at depth: 68deg
Surface Temp: 73deg
Tide information: High-Slack Tide
Comments: Great dive, the viz was good compared to what it has been over the past couple of months. I recovered 4 decent size megladon teeth and several small ones from a bed that I found earlier this year. In addition, I recovered an old bottle (still working on the I.D.) and several coins (mostly pennies) dated from 1911-1933.

JaxvilleDiver:
Date: 4/1/2005
Dive Location: St.John's River @ Sisters Creek
Time: 0900
Bottom Time: 83min
Max Depth: 29ffw
Vis: 5-10ft
Wave height: 0
Temp at depth: 68deg
Surface Temp: 73deg
Tide information: High-Slack Tide
Comments: Great dive, the viz was good compared to what it has been over the past couple of months. I recovered 4 decent size megladon teeth and several small ones from a bed that I found earlier this year. In addition, I recovered an old bottle (still working on the I.D.) and several coins (mostly pennies) dated from 1911-1933.
Keep it coming. I need some more info on Jax conditions for my website.

JaxvilleDiver:
I recovered 4 decent size megladon teeth and several small ones from a bed that I found earlier this year. In addition, I recovered an old bottle (still working on the I.D.) and several coins (mostly pennies) dated from 1911-1933.
Nice score! We need to see more reports like this.

Date: 09 Apr 05
Dive Location: St. John's River
Time: 1000hrs
Bottom Time: 68
Max Depth: 33ffw
Vis: 2-5ft
Wave height: 0f (calm)
Temp at depth: 63f
Surface Temp: 72f
Tide information: high-slack
Comments: Okay dive, explored a new site looking for fossil beds / artifacts - found nothing...going to try another place tomorrow.

JaxvilleDiver:
Date: 09 Apr 05
Dive Location: St. John's River
Time: 1000hrs
Bottom Time: 68
Max Depth: 33ffw
Vis: 2-5ft
Wave height: 0f (calm)
Temp at depth: 63f
Surface Temp: 72f
Tide information: high-slack
Comments: Okay dive, explored a new site looking for fossil beds / artifacts - found nothing...going to try another place tomorrow.
I don't mean to sound rude, but why is this in the Southern California dive report section? I check out other sections to read about diving in other places, but it would make more sense to have this in the Florida page.

Moved 04/09/2005 post from California Kelp Divers SoCal forum's April '05 Dive Reports thread.

Christian

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom