Apple Vacations Suxs!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BrantD

Contributor
Reaction score
You plan a family trip months in advance, 21 hours before your plane leaves, Apple tells you the place you are staying has changed. They lie, as to why then you catch them in the lie, not once, but twice!! They won't respond to your, or your travel Agent's calls until their offices are closed even though you wait by the phone all day al they pormise they will be calling with in the hour.

Instead of the Iberostar, your staying at the ****ty Feasta Americana, but the other six in your group are still at the Iberostar. No compensation will be granted! No help with transportation, even though a taxi cab ride is around $20.00 each way. They did offer to move the whole group to the ****ty place they stuck me at! Yea, lets ruin six others vacation also.

Apple Vacations Suxs!!!

That sucks....is there anyplace higher up the line you can complain to?

hmm. From all we have seen - Apple is/was trying to settle all disputes/problems in normal civilized way, even when the customer is/was sooooo wroooooong, that i would just kick him out of the office and pay for the ticket back to US ... Well, I guess, that's why i'm not running DS $)...
I had several misunderstandings and problems while diving with Apple ( we did 2 or 3 times over past 2 years ), but everything was settled without any problems and we were very pleased with the solutions.
I should note, though, that the locals tend to give you hard time, so, as always, i just go to Apple. Just be reasonable and, i'm confident, she will do her best to resolve the problem.
B.

M_B:
hmm. From all we have seen - Apple is/was trying to settle all disputes/problems in normal civilized way, even when the customer is/was sooooo wroooooong, that i would just kick him out of the office and pay for the ticket back to US ... Well, I guess, that's why i'm not running DS $)...
I had several misunderstandings and problems while diving with Apple ( we did 2 or 3 times over past 2 years ), but everything was settled without any problems and we were very pleased with the solutions.
I should note, though, that the locals tend to give you hard time, so, as always, i just go to Apple. Just be reasonable and, i'm confident, she will do her best to resolve the problem.
B.

Sorry to hear about the mix-up with Apple. & I have to agree with M_B in that my experience has been that Apple tries to please. A couple years ago, AFTER the trip, my roommate complained to Apple that there were insects in our room at the Iberostar. There weren't many & I had figured there was no way to totally prevent that given we were on the first floor and the environment. But, just from the letter she wrote we both got some $ back. Go figure!?

I'd try again.
Paula

justleesa:
That sucks....is there anyplace higher up the line you can complain to?
I heard if you have a complaint about Apple, talk to the customer service representative. So go to Helen Waite, and let her know what's up. :)

BrantD:
You plan a family trip months in advance, 21 hours before your plane leaves, Apple tells you the place you are staying has changed. They lie, as to why then you catch them in the lie, not once, but twice!! They won't respond to your, or your travel Agent's calls until their offices are closed even though you wait by the phone all day al they pormise they will be calling with in the hour.

Instead of the Iberostar, your staying at the ****ty Feasta Americana, but the other six in your group are still at the Iberostar. No compensation will be granted! No help with transportation, even though a taxi cab ride is around $20.00 each way. They did offer to move the whole group to the ****ty place they stuck me at! Yea, lets ruin six others vacation also. Apple Vacations Suxs!!!

Quite the first post. Welcome to Scubaboard.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom