Closed Apologies and order (?)

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Working through list now, you'll all get messages in the next few hours.

Boy it's a mess, I'm all over the place, once you get lists please check for missing items, with multiple emails and DMs it got out of hand and no doubt I've missed some things, sorry, thank you.

Some parts numbers have come back as not valid, I'll let you know what so can you please re check those items.

Cheers.

Oh almost everything has gone up in price surprise surprise, in addition to the yen taking a dump some of the prices might come as a shock but once you convert to US it hurts a fraction less, a smidgen...

Ok, think I've messaged every one with info, if you've not heard from me please reach out as it means I've missed it.

Got 95% of prices, I'll email them tomorrow with some missing items so if you need more prices please let me know ASAP.

Cheers
Simon

I want to put in final price request list today, Monday night my time, so if you can DM me with any requests that would be good.

I'd like to place the order by Wednesday if I can.

Cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom