Apo reef: is it worth the trouble/ expense?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Codman:
If you can stop by Chicago USA, stop by the Shedd Aquarium. They have a 'Wild Reef' exhibit that is entirely from Apo Is.; sharks,a Wobegon,cuttlefish, Chambered Nautalis, ray's, a Napolean Bump Headed Wrass,Corals, and many other fish.
If your like me, you'll want to walk through the Plexiglass and dive!

Codman:
If you can stop by Chicago USA, stop by the Shedd Aquarium. They have a 'Wild Reef' exhibit that is entirely from Apo Is.; sharks,a Wobegon,cuttlefish, Chambered Nautalis, ray's, a Napolean Bump Headed Wrass,Corals, and many other fish.
If your like me, you'll want to walk through the Plexiglass and dive!
or never leave. that was my favorite part of the aquarium. man, i miss chicago.

yea, cold, windy, crowded, weird accents, everyone with sausage breath...

weirdo!
mmmmm, i've only been to chicago in winter once (when i first got off the plane from the PI). ever since then, I've been going during the summers. Hot bods along lakeshore. don't know anything about sausage breath, though.

yea,
weird accents,

weirdo!

Yeah, all they'd have to do is throw in an "eh" now and then and you'd think they were from Canada.

Yeah, all they'd have to do is throw in an "eh" now and then and you'd think they were from Canada.
no no no...

we say "eh"

They say Dah!

Back
Top Bottom