Apnea wetsuits for scuba diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I use a elios 2 pc. 5 mm medium density custom wetsuit for scuba diving in which i have the painted lining inside and nylon jersey outside. I have used it in temp. range of 58 de . to 70 de . f. and found it very warm.

This suit have a attached hood and beaver tail with farmer john pants.

I also have a elios 5 mm reversible wetsuit " smoothskin outside / green jersey nylon inside " and use it for both freediving and scuba. The only difference is being low density rubber for its compress more at depth , when i scuba i use it for shallow depths wrather than deeper depths and stay warmer longer and its is more comfortable.

Hope this helps.

not sure about whats been posted as i don't have alot of time but i use my 7mm omer freedive suit in the winter and my 5mm freedive suit in the summer for scuba. its so warm even on deep dives its not bad. i live in vancouver bc canada. i'm not sure where you are but a 7mm freedive suit would take it!
i get cold in a 7mm scuba suit in the summer

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom