Apeks RK4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jzlassme

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Just saw Apeks released the new RK4 in Paris Dive Show, anyone seen/feel it yet? Any insight?

IMG_1442.jpeg

they look nice it look like a batman outfit ! i bought the rk3 for the first time. Didn't try it in the water yet. I order the XL i have size 13 shoes. The spring strap was just killing me and too short. I remove them and put regulars fin straps that i could adjust. Much better now and more comfortable.

No thanks,.
The RK3s are gathering dust, can't even sell them cheap.

Any Aussies want to do a swap , within reason, for a piece of dive gear, being a fellow smart arse I know what is coming, no snorkels, cheap masks, etc, or.
$150 AU or best offer and they are yours, size M Black.
Sorry to go off topic.
That's $98.75 US.

No thanks,.
The RK3s are gathering dust, can't even sell them cheap.

Any Aussies want to do a swap , within reason, for a piece of dive gear, being a fellow smart arse I know what is coming, no snorkels, cheap masks, etc, or.
$150 AU or best offer and they are yours, size M Black.
Sorry to go off topic.
That's $98.75 US.
Bring it over to Koh Lanta or Koh Lipe in Thailand. On my recent visit I have seen quite a number of guides were using it.

On my recent visit I have seen quite a number of guides were using it.
I was at a resort in July and of the 16 on the boat, 13 had RK3s, 2 Mares and only me with my SP Go Sport.
The 13 were from the same 'club' , SSI shop "platinum" club, funny that.
Good Marketing, some say. :giggle:
13 Apeks or Aqualung regulators and BCDs as well , 2 Mares and only me with Scubapro, Mk17 and 2 G260, the 3 of us not in the 'club'.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom